The center provides a one-on-one individual sessions treatment based on the well-established principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and evidence-based practices.
All programs are individualized to meet the needs of a wide age range between 1- 20 years old individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disorders. Each client works one-on-one with a trained therapist under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst(BCBA) on individualized goals.
SYCR focuses on different skill areas , such as, but not limited to the following:
- Social skills
- Communication skills
- Behavioral intervention
- Life skills
- Potty training
- Community skills
- School readiness programs
- Pre-transition readiness
- Academic skills
- Self-help skills
- Many more.. please Contact Us for more information
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will:
- Help identify language and other critical skills the child can and cannot do
- Design and oversee the program that involves the child’s skills, needs, deficits, interests, as well as cultural preferences.
- Determine treatment goals for the individual in different skill areas.
- Adjust those goals as the individual shows signs of progress.
- Meet regularly with the family to help apply center-based successes to the home environment.