Our custom programs are suitable for everyone to facilitate successful inclusion.
WHAT WE DO
Consultations for Schools, Centers, Private and Government Agencies
SYC provides consultation to assist schools, centers or agencies in the education of individuals with autism. A consultation typically involves helping the team to develop a plan to facilitate a student’s successful placement in the optimal setting. Settings may include classrooms, employment settings, and community settings.
- Identify student’s learning needs.
- Discuss and train stakeholders working directly with individuals with autism or other developmental disorders.
- Revise and adjust the learning plan.
Conferences and workshops
SYC is specialized in conducting professional conferences and training workshops worldwide conducted by world-renowned autism experts. We work extensively with local and international communities, professionals, and families.
Our unique topics will no doubt leave the audience feeling inspired and knowledgeable.
SYC provides consultation to assist and empower parents and members of the family in educating and understanding their child with autism. A consultation typically involves training and discussing their child’s needs to ensure the optimal home environment.
- Identify student’s learning needs and envriomental issues
- Discuss and train family members
- Revise and adjusting plan